Pageviews last month

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Meeting on December 10th (Moscow)

Today I was on the meeting:



I don't know my citizenship was woke up, but in this year first time I was going to elections and already took part on 2 meetings. Maybe because everybody tired and wants change smth. And everybody believes that can change something.

Meeting was great and biggest in last 20 years (there were more than 50 thousand of people). Everything was peaceful - people just came to say officials that they disagree with elections results and waiting for changes. I don't know what will be the day after tomorrow, but I hope that people in "THERE" will make right conclusions and decisions.



Never saw this device:



We stood near the press and saw the live broadcasting to New York:







There were many of press:



As I said. everything was peaceful and so many police was unnecessary:







That's all.



I believe that someone was praying good today..



All photos are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment