Pageviews last month

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Japanese service (日本のサビス)

In Japan I had a task to change the currency from USD to JPY. This quest I called "The Japanese service".

Morning, the begining of 9 AM. I'm entering to HSBC office and appealing to the oldman in the entrance with my case. He is apologieses and explaning that this office is only for legal companys and I need another HSBC office that on nearby. He went out on the street with me, gave me the map and shown how to get it but noticed that exchange will be able from 11 AM.

So, then I got the one HSBC office and appeared with our case to another oldman. He confirmed that the exchange will be able in 1,5 hours (from the 11 AM). But he sees that it is a long time to wait and offer to ask the competitors (Citybank) that in the nearest building.

Then I came to the Citybank. The young man told that they have the currency exchange but it will be too expansive to me because I have no the Citibank's card. He recommended to make exchange in HSBC. I told him that they are working from 11 AM and after that he gave me the contacts of another competitors bank that not far from this place.

In that bank the exchange operations was also from 11 AM and the stuff recommended me another bank..

In the long run I didn't exchange money, went to Kyoto and make it there. But inspite of this I'm very pleased of that kind of service. In Russia the such attitude associates with a bad form-style because the servant have to keep you at any rubbish he will tell you!! So, the Japanese "bad form-style" seems better for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment