Pageviews last month

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tokyo (Shinjuku)

The first free day in Tokyo I spent on doing nothing. I just was walking, making photos and nothing more. So, how it was:



On a Friday I was thinking about getting up at Saturday in the early morning to go walking. But my organism had it's own plans and I was sleeping till the midday.

As I'm living in Shinjuku I've decided to go to the center of this area. The skyscrapers wasn't interesting for me so I went to the Emperor Meiji park:





When I entered to the park, the city noise is disappeared and I plunged into the cicadas chirping. The voice was so loud that my ears almost laid.

The Meiji temple is in the middle of park (it is a very important shrine for Japaneses), but it isn't impressed me. When I came to the entrance at the lakes, it was already closed. So, I'll see it the next time.

Than was the shopping in Shinjuku where I was bought the modem and visited a few restaurants.







At the end of my walk when I was almost near my home I've found a cat that was sitting on the window under the lamp:



That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment