Pageviews last month

Saturday, August 13, 2011

About the joy and sorrow things

Sometimes we meet different crippled people - someone without hands or legs, someone feeble-minded, someone blind or deaf, someone with such another illness. Before I had pity and compassion for them, now - sometimes irritation (mostly because of gipsy mafia that use crippled people for begging).

But in any case we (I mean healthy people) even can't imagine how potentially we are happy with ability of hands, legs and vision. I can stand up and go anywhere, I can earn money, I can climb the mountain.. I'm omnipotent in comparing with them.

In the spleen times when I feel myself in the lower depths, I'm thinking about them. And it works. "Children of Africa" is far and in present time this phrase doesn't mean the real children. But these people here, around us..

No comments:

Post a Comment