Pageviews last month

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Once again..

So, in any case, it's my fault.. Every time when I have a business with official services, after all I'm vowing not to do this more. These guys certainly will cost you dear but make the job poor (in most cases). First time I was note that with my car servicing, the last time with the photolens repair.

The full cost of repair (with materials) they valued at the half cost of a new lens (repairing was whole month). Three weeks ago I took it out and went to Karelia. After the returning I've found two dusts under the first lens (most likely I didn't found them when took the lens from service). A few day ago I came to them with the warranty event and what do you think?! These insolent refused me to remove the dusts for free because (as they say) it is not due to the repair works they've done and that I did it. For 1.5 years no one dust and for two weeks the two? No way!! I left them and I'm sure forever.

P.S. Before that case I've asked them about the matrix clearning service and the cost was 4500 rubles ($150). In the ordinary service I've done this work for only 900 rubles (with the perfect quality). I'm not ready to pay only for brand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment