Pageviews last month

Monday, July 18, 2011

Karelia

In the middle of June I had a trip to Karelia that I had planned a long time before. The company as always was of me and my girls :) How it was:




All the photos are here.

First we went by the train from Moscow till Kyappeselga sta. Then Sergey met us and we rode about 15 km till the Unitsa village. And at last we sailed about 20 km on the lake Onega to Sergey's island.

Welcome aboard:





The island:







The local Moon is the special one:







On the one hand it is very beautiful, but in fact I wasn't be able to convey it. Due to this it is almost no landscape photos (soon I'll get the video cam):















Skerries..



Also we saw the left village. Almost all the houses was in ruins but the church was in good condition. The altar and the icons were no longer there but it was evident that people visit this place from time to time.







The animals there unscared enough. This duck (for example) was build a nest in 10 meters from our camp:





So that's all, I think. At least I note that during these couple "white days" I rested completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment