Pageviews last month

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cost saving

Globalisation make the local countries economics dependent from condition of the world situation.

The last crisis shows the strength of global relationships. And I think that cost saving more or less has affected every employee in the world.

But I can't understand one thing. A week ago I went on a business trip to Abakan city (5 hours of flight). The cost of econom class ticket was about 15000 RUR ($500). And inspite of this I never saw so poor dinner on a board. I chose a fish and when opened the package I found the fishcake of 4x4 cm and 3 little pieces of cauliflower.

Now I'm coming back and this is another airlines. But what do you think? The dinner is the same poor (maybe a little bit better)!

I don't understand this kind of economy. How much did they save by that way? $3-10? In that case I'm ready to pay $510 for a ticket!

And the major thing is that we have no alternative here. You don't like something with our airlines? So go by the train for a 5 days.

Big country - big troubles. Hate that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment